If you are Restless, talented, borderline geek and confident about your abilities….we have a job for you. At logicmantra you will find workplace so much fun that you may not want to go back to your abode. Now for some seriousness .. As we are in the startup phase we constantly look forward to people who are willing to join us, satisfy the above criteria and confidently send your resume. We’d love to talk to you.
Software Developer –Mobile Apps
1 – 4 Years
UG – Any Graduate – Any SpecializationPG – Post Graduation Not Required
IT-Software/ Software Services
Application Programming, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
- A bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or relevant field
- 1+ years of mobile development experience from initial design through application launch with understanding of full software development life cycle
- Must be proficient with the development technologies for one or more of the mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, Windows Mobile)
- Must be experienced with one or more databases (SQL Lite, SQL CE, SQL Server, My SQL) and client-server applications
- Must have worked on more than 3 mobile applications including at least 1 client-server application
- Additional prior programming experience will be a plus (preferably in Java /.NET)
- Must have experience working on client projects for companies in US and Europe
- Experience configuring development and qa environments will be a plus
- Must be able to perform in a small team environment with limited monitoring
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Must be passionate towards programming and have good work ethics
- Ability and aptitude to learn new technologies
Position offers a competitive compensation package based on experience. Please send your resume with your current CTC and expected CTC. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Sales Director – Open Source
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualifications: BE/ B-Tech/ MSc/ MCA/MBA
Experience: Flexible for the right candidate
1) Good experience in sales and pre-sales of software solutions pertaining to infrastructure i.e. messaging,
Proxy, replication, clustering, web services, application server services, file systems – Preference would be
Given to candidates with experience in Linux and open source solutions, Red hat support subscriptions, Novell SUSE,
GroupWise, Zen works, etc
2) Candidate should have experience in working on customers in government and education segment in addition to other Customer segments.
3) Skillfully Specifying tenders before they are published will be an additional asset.
4) Excellent customer engagement skills – Excellent written and oral communication skills – Strong result and goal-orientation skills – Good presentation, proposal creation and negotiation skills – Keen desire to explore new areas in Open source and proposing the Same to customers.
Roles & Responsibilities
1) The sales Director-Linux and Open sources services will be responsible for managing sales and pre-sales for the OSS Offerings in the South region covering the Tamilnadu, Andhra, Karnataka, Kerala & Goa.
2) Job responsibilities would include: – cold calling on customers to identify prospects, – generating leads by being in touch and establishing good relationship with principals and their ISVs in the region,
4) Architecting the solution by working with technical support specialists in the office
5) Presenting the solution to the customer, demonstrating the software features if required and facilitating a POC through the technical support team if required,
6) Creating proposals which would include technical and commercial information followed by presenting and clarifying the same to customers
7) Negotiating and winning orders – Sending the relevant information to the customer operations team to log the order
8 ) Transferring the commitments made to the customer and his/her expectations to the service delivery team to implement the project
9) Maintaining a customer relationship to get repeat orders and be a part of the project reviews durin implementation
10) Laisoning with channel partners for joint go to market in out location customers
11) Extensive traveling and long hours of working many times beyond normal working timing,
12) constantly exploring new Open source softwareâ€™s to meeting specific customer needs
13) Discovering new ISVs and partnering with them in the region to meet specific customer needs.
Services we provide
JAVA/J2EE based solutions
LAMP based solutions
Mobile Applications (iPhone, Android)
Social media applications (Facebook Apps, Orkut applications, Widgets)
Content management solutions (Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal etc…)
ERP and CRM solutions (SugarCRM, openbravo, openERP)
Open source solution for Web meeting (DIMDIM based)
Business ready open source solution